10 Jul We’re Hiring a Digital Sales in Montréal
DIGITAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Agendize develops easy-to-use, best-in-class, CRM and business applications for Professionals and SMBs to help them increase their revenues and attract more clients. The Agendize apps are fully mobile responsive, and available for leading device types, from iPad, iPhone and Android devices, including the Apple Watch and Android Wear.
In partnership with some of the world’s leading Digital Agencies, Telco, Hosting and Website Builders, the Agendize solutions generate millions of leads and conversations between businesses and their clients around the world. Agendize has a strong international presence through its offices in US, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
In 2015, and beyond, we aim at becoming a leading provider of Business & Productivity applications to help SMBs take care of everyday operations so that they are free to focus on providing the best possible service for their customers.
Agendize is looking to spur growth in the number of SMBs using its customer relations applications. For this, we are recruiting a sales representative based in Montreal, who will be in charge of:
– Managing a pipeline of inbound leads, coming from our website
– Manage the sales cycle from prospect qualification to signature
– Manage your larger opportunities together with your Sales Director
– Proficient in English, your target market will be the US & Canada
– If necessary, build a complementary list of prospects (by email and phone)
– Track your progress
You will be entrusted to manage increasingly larger accounts, as you evolve towards a senior sales position.
1-2 years of experience in sales/consulting/telemarketing/telesales in relations to IT/web solutions
You are able to understand and inquire about the needs of your prospective clients, identify how our technology can address those needs and adapt your demonstration accordingly
Autonomous and motivated
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Language: English (oral and written)
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Please take the time to write a strong cover letter. This will help us understand if you are a good fit for the Agendize team and culture, as well as our sales needs. You may send your cover letter and resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location Montréal, Le Plateau
Start date August, 1st 2015
Contract type Full-time
Latest posts by Raphaël ISCAR (see all)
- Agendize Academy Tutorials - January 4, 2016
- Customer Engagement in an era of “Digital “Darwinism” - December 21, 2015
- “Book now” for Business Pages with a Facebook Call-to-Action - August 19, 2015