17 Jun We’re Hiring a Content Marketer/Digital Communications Specialist in Montréal
POSITION: CONTENT MARKETER/DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST – MONTREAL
Agendize develops easy-to-use, best-in-class, CRM and business applications for Professionals and SMBs to help them increase their revenues and attract more clients. Agendize apps are fully mobile responsive, and available for leading device types, from iPad, iPhone and Android devices, through to wearable tech such as Apple Watch and Android Wear.
Already partnering with a strong network of channel partners which includes some of the world’s leading Digital Agencies, Telco, Hosting and Website Builders, Agendize solutions generate millions of leads and daily conversations between businesses and their clients around the world. Agendize is as globally diverse as its partner network, with a strong global footprint through its offices in US, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
In 2015, and beyond, the company is focused on becoming a leading provider of Business & Productivity applications to help SMBs take care of daily tasks so that they are free to focus on providing the best possible service for their customers.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR MISSIONS?
Agendize is looking to become the n°1 expert in the local business environment through consistently publishing insightful articles and infographics, through its Blog, Twitter & Facebook channels, as well as through leading, authoritative, online media.
To do so, the head of Marketing & Communications is seeking a Digital Communication & Content Marketing Specialist.
You’ll be in charge of:
– Daily monitoring of reputable and informative online sources, in the fields of digital marketing, CRM solutions, and other trending innovations related to the local business environment.
– Writing weekly blog articles, press releases when needed, presentations to support the sales team and other marketing material for our customers.
– Designing and creating strong imagery and infographics that will give more weight to our Blog and other social media communications.
– Designing and publishing a Monthly Newsletter for our 15k contacts around the world.
– Managing and Updating our list of media contacts.
– Outreach to connect with the leading Bloggers and Media outlets.
– Organizing media events with Bloggers and Media contacts.
– A minimum of 2 years of experience in Media, preferably with a noteworthy Blog, Media Outlet, or Marketing Agency.
– Excellent writing skills. We will require references or submissions, so be prepared to show us some of your published work. Experience managing a blog is a plus.
– Design experience is required. HTML and Photoshop skills are needed in order to create breathtaking newsletters and other images for articles and marketing materials.
– Strong communication and relationship skills are a must, in order to nurture and manage our list of media contacts.
– Curiosity and a tech-savvy mind are required to help stay on top of the latest innovations and key insights in the digital marketing and local business arenas.
– Language: English
ARE YOU INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Please take the time to write a strong cover letter. This will help us understand if you are a good fit for the Agendize team and culture, as well as our marketing and communication needs. You may send your cover letter and resume to : email@example.com
Latest posts by Raphaël ISCAR (see all)
- Agendize Academy Tutorials - January 4, 2016
- Customer Engagement in an era of “Digital “Darwinism” - December 21, 2015
- “Book now” for Business Pages with a Facebook Call-to-Action - August 19, 2015