15 Jul Verio Resells Agendize Customer Engagement Tools
As a leading provider of customer engagement tools, we are constantly looking for experienced resellers worldwide and, as a result, we recently announced a strong partnership with Verio. Verio, an NTT Communications company and a leading provider of innovative online business solutions for SMBs, will resell the Agendize suite through its global partner network and to its international customers as a private label offering. Verio selected the Agendize customer engagement and conversion suite for its ease of use, online enablement and revenue enhancement capabilities designed for SMBs.
“Technology is leveling the playing field: our tools help SMBs compete and get more business online. That’s why Agendize is pleased to partner with Verio – to expand our global reach and serve SMBs in new regions.” says Alf Poor, President & COO of Agendize.
The Agendize suite is comprised of several engagement and call-to-action solutions that are well suited to help SMBs engage their audience and turn traffic into revenue generating business.
What’s in the Agendize full suite?
- With the Appointment Scheduling Software, businesses can easily optimize their booking process, on their Website, Facebook page, and now on their mobile website, saving them significant time typically spent on managing appointment inquiries and extending round-the-clock convenience to their customers.
- The Click-to-Call widget is the easiest, ready to market solution for businesses looking to generate more inbound call leads.
- Live Chat makes it incredibly simple to integrate a compelling customer service offering to any website.
- Still a popular lead generation tool, Form Builder provides a simple way for a business to be reachable.
- Save & Share is a perfect opportunity for businesses willing to have their company information promoted by customers; including Social Media, by email, by SMS, by Instant Messaging, and also with a GPS synchronization option.
- For businesses looking to analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, they can make use of the Call Tracking service.
What is Agendize?
- an intuitive user interface that allows Verio’s network of freelancers, SMBs, enterprises, web agencies, advertising and marketing professionals to gather customer data in an integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform for better campaign and market analysis.
- a complete and simple solution.
- easy to deploy on a website or Facebook page.
- A user-friendly and mobile-responsive interface makes the tools easy to operate.
“Verio is excited to partner with Agendize,” says Holger Gerlach, Managing Director of Verio Europe. “These offerings, available in most global regions through Verio, will provide our worldwide partners with a white labeled suite of integrated products they can sell to meet the online needs of SMBs.”
Don’t hesitate to take a look at our resellers network page if you’d like to partner: http://www.agendize.com/partners/resellers.
Latest posts by Raphaël ISCAR (see all)
- Agendize Academy Tutorials - January 4, 2016
- Customer Engagement in an era of “Digital “Darwinism” - December 21, 2015
- “Book now” for Business Pages with a Facebook Call-to-Action - August 19, 2015