12 Jul Publishing to Facebook
1. To publish your button to Facebook, you must first have a Facebook business page. To set one up, please follow the steps outlined in https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/set-up-facebook-page.
2. Within your Agendize platform, navigate to Installation and select Publish beside your Online Scheduling button. This will open the popup with pre generated code mentioned in the previous section. Click on the link to redirect to your Facebook page.
3. Select Add online scheduling to your Facebook page.
4. Next, you will be prompted to select which Facebook Page to add Online Scheduling to. Select the appropriate business page and select Add Page Tab.
5. Navigate to your Facebook business page, and you will see Schedule Online as a new tab. Click on the tab, which will prompt you to login to your Agendize account.
6. Once you have logged in, select the Agendize Company you wish to display the widget for, and select Finish. You will now see the Online Scheduling Widget within your Facebook business page. If you would like to change the order of your tabs, select Manage Tabs.
Latest posts by Agendize (see all)
- Publishing to Facebook - July 12, 2016
- Pro Tip: Live Chat Button Without the Tab at the Bottom of the Page - February 27, 2013
- Agendize Announces Flexible New Pricing Plans - February 14, 2013