01 Oct Online Scheduling Gets Two-Way Calendar Sync, CRM and Mailing List Integration
We’re happy to announce that we have now added support for a number of third party services to make it even easier for any business to allow customers to book appointments online.
Two-Way Calendar Sync
Your staff members can now sync their Agendize calendar with the Google Calendar or Windows Live Calendar. What does that mean? They can:
- See all of their Agendize appointments in their external calendar
- Have Agendize look at their calendar availabilities and take any non-Agendize appointments into account. For example, if a staff member has another appointment in her Google Calendar, a customer will not be able to book an appointment with her at that time.
- Modify or delete their Agendize appointments from their Google or Windows Live Calendar.
Using Outlook or Lotus Notes? As always, you can still view all of your Agendize appointments in your calendar of choice using our iCalendar feeds.
To access all of the calendar sync options for Google Calendar, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Windows Live Calendar and more, simply go to the Calendar Sync section under Settings in your Online Scheduling dashboard.
Mailing List & CRM Integration
Are you using an email platform to send out newsletters, and you’d like customers to be able to sign up for your newsletter when booking an appointment?
- Zoho CRM
- Campaign Monitor
Are you using another tool that you would like us to support? Just let us know in the comments or via our Contact Us page.
Latest posts by Agendize (see all)
- Publishing to Facebook - July 12, 2016
- Pro Tip: Live Chat Button Without the Tab at the Bottom of the Page - February 27, 2013
- Agendize Announces Flexible New Pricing Plans - February 14, 2013