03 Jun New Interface API: Change the Look and Feel of Your Dialog Box on the Spot
Hi Agendize Tools API Developers,
We’ve been listening to your feedback while improving our tools. We’re stuck in our work and goal of creating a collection of apps that will make your work more rewarding on many levels.We’d like to take the opportunity to officially announce our newest API.
Say hello to our little friend: Interface API
– Change the look and feel of your buttons’ dialog boxes on the spot (from your website, blog, etc.) without having to log in to Agendize,
– Easily modify the color, title, text, borders, etc.,
– Select which social networks you would like to include in your Share button.
– Trigger actions based on dialog box events
For those who use multiple Agendize buttons, the Interface API will definitely help you save time. See how our other APIs can work for you too. We would love to get your feedback on this API, so please visit our forum or contact us directly if you have any feedback or questions.
The Agendize Team
Latest posts by nancy (see all)
- Interview with Agendize CEO and Founder Alexandre Rambaud on Foundville - January 17, 2012
- How to Increase Conversions During the Online Shopping Season - December 14, 2011
- New Platform API Methods: Live Chat and Online Scheduling - December 2, 2011