17 Jun Mexico embraces customer engagement tools
Agendize goes further into its internationalization strategy with the organization of a press event in Mexico and also with the announcement of a Mexican subsidiary opening.
On June 4th, Agendize, with the help of Ubifrance and the French Embassy, invited journalists to Casa de Francia in Mexico City to present its suite of customer engagement tools, featuring the Online Scheduling Software. The idea was also to discuss the ways companies can generate more leads and strengthen customer loyalty online.
During this event, Agendize LATAM Business Development Director: Laura Vancompernolle and Agendize LATAM Project Director: Victor Thivillier presented the different online solutions that could help businesses convert traffic into revenue by creating an intuitive user experience and live interactions with customers.
The Mexican press was excited by these innovative tools and didn’t hesitate to publish articles centered on Agendize Customer Engagement Solution the next morning.
Revista Neo’s journalist Manuel Mandujano wrote that Agendize was “revolutionizing customer service online” with its customer engagement tools and summarized key statistical information presented during this event:
- Generates 40% increase in appointments
- Makes a Business available for booking 24/7
- Enables 80% reduction in no shows with SMS and Mail notifications
- Synchronizes with Google Calendar, Windows Live Calendar
- Integrates with CRM & Mailing (Salesforce, Constant Contact, MailChimp)
Click to call generates:
- 5x more calls
- 40% sales conversion
- 23% sales increase
Call recording is available for a better customer service
With Live Chat, you get:
- 20% customer conversion
- 38% increase per average basket size
- Better customer service through live interactions
Statistics and integrated CRM, help businesses to:
- Keep track of interactions with online customers
- Build a directory with client’s information automatically
- Track statistics with Google Analytics
“We’re noticing a huge increase of customer engagement tools worldwide. With the integration of live interaction, companies have the opportunity to reach consistent results, with a clear increase in conversion and productivity rates” said Agendize LATAM Business Development director Laura Vancompernolle.
Esemanal journalist Victor Chavez wrote that Agendize was generating “business opportunities with online customer engagement tools”.
This successful press event will be followed by another event on July 2nd at Casa Francia with the participation of Adrian Bravo, Sales Director at Google Mexico. The event will be tailored for businesses from multiple sectors such as ecommerce websites, web agencies, public administration, health industry, IT companies like IBM and any company interested in developing a strong online marketing strategy.
The 4 main talking points of the conference will be:
1/ How to convert leads into customers?
2/ How to reinforce interaction with customers online?
3/ How to optimize productivity to be more competitive?
4/ How to strengthen customer loyalty?
For reservations please contact Leticia Llop, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to read more articles on Agendize events in Mexico:
Latest posts by Raphaël ISCAR (see all)
- Agendize Academy Tutorials - January 4, 2016
- Customer Engagement in an era of “Digital “Darwinism” - December 21, 2015
- “Book now” for Business Pages with a Facebook Call-to-Action - August 19, 2015