09 Sep Is Your Franchise Customer Experience Broken?
What keeps Franchisors up at night?
For most, it’s the concern that your Franchises don’t acquit themselves admirably in customer service, failing to satisfy visitors and live up to the reputation you so carefully cultivate. With new competitors and Franchisee opportunities popping up every day, you can’t risk the most valuable asset your franchises offer: their brand.
What You Can Do
Customer Engagement is a set of simple digital trends that have a major impact on consumer behaviour. Customers are looking for your franchisees online through search engines and social media, meaning you have an opportunity to convert on-the-go consumers into source of lifetime value for your business. What’s more, their rate of mobile use leads them to expect instant answers, making the right engagements key to your responsiveness.
Apps that Drive Change
Appointment Requests and Online Scheduling offer customers a simple way to request a booking, or even get real-time availabilities, automated notifications and more (61% of consumers now either expect or appreciate Online Scheduling from their local businesses)
• Free Callbacks give customers a convenient way to hear more about what you offer (61% of consumers want a call from your business during their path-to-purchase)
• Live Chats make it simple to hold a conversation without asking for too much from a customer, while also acting as a great portal for staff recruitment (77% of consumers say live chat improves their opinion of a business)
• Digital Queuing Management, built in Email and SMS Marketing and more work within this unified suite to drive more revenue per customer and give you one reporting console to measure the performance of every location and service
- 80% of North Americans are now online through mobile devices
- 50% of local searches from smartphones result in a store visit within 24 hours
- 78% of mobile searches for local business information result in a purchase
- 59% of all consumer are using Google at least once per month to find a local business
Isn’t this an environment that you want to take advantage of?