16 May API Update: New Ways to Customize your Dialog Boxes
In addition to the existing Interface API features that already allowed you to change the text and colors of your dialog boxes, here are all the new things you can do:
- Replace the Agendize icon on the bottom right-hand corner of the box with your own icon
- Hide the Agendize icon on the bottom right-hand corner of the box
- Replace the “X” close button with other text
- Hide the “X” close button
- Change the color of the border
- Change the thickness of the border
- Change the radius of the box’s rounded corners
- Modify the box’s height
- Modify the box’s width
With this new flexibility, here’s just one example of what you could do:
Take a standard dialog box like this…
…add the following code…
…and your dialog box looks like this:
Some customers are already using this API to do a bunch of different things, for example:
- Embedding a dialog box directly within a page by hiding the border, removing the close button and making the background color match the page.
- Making the dialog box better match their site’s look-and-feel by modifying the colors, icon and border.
- …and much more.
To learn more about the features, visit the Interface API documentation on our Developer’s site.