21 Jun Agendize has Partnered with the Yext App Directory
Knowledge is power, right? Well, Agendize has partnered with Yext to bring businesses more knowledge about their customers.
Brands today live across a variety of services (e.g. Google, Facebook, Siri, etc.) that feature business info like hours, product offerings, and customer reviews. So it’s both more crucial and more challenging than ever for them to manage and maintain this digital knowledge.
That’s where the Yext App Directory comes in. With the launch of the Yext App Directory, businesses can now connect information from the different platforms they use — like scheduling apps and CRMs — and create a single customer-facing view of the public knowledge about their brands.
And Agendize’s Appointment Scheduling App is part of the Yext App Directory, helping Yext customers leverage their Yext Listings to drive bookings and appointments from their Featured Messages. This means: (1) Clients can now more easily book appointments with them, and (2) businesses can more easily manage and track those bookings.
“The Agendize app in the Yext App Directory gives businesses a fast and simple way to add appointment scheduling to their online listings,” said Marc Ferrentino, Chief Strategy Officer of Yext. “We’re proud to bring our customers this great tool to drive leads and grow their businesses.”
When installing the Agendize app, a business’s location, service, and staff information is imported into Agendize, and customers can then book appointments directly from the business’s listing page. Through the Agendize Appointment Scheduling app, business will also be able to offer their customers:
- Pre-payment at the time of booking
- 2-way calendar sync so that customers can see booking availability in real-time
- And an overall Conversational Booking experience
“The integration of our scheduling app in the Yext App Directory is the first step of a partnership that will help business owners understand how customers engage with their brand through appointment scheduling“ said Alexandre Rambaud, CEO of Agendize.
Indeed, the Agendize Appointment Scheduling App is also multi-location, multi-language, and multi-user, so it can be deployed on a small-scale or a very large-scales, for either Single-Shop Professionals or Enterprise Franchisors. The Agendize Scheduling app also offers unlimited appointments, and lets businesses:
- Increase bookings by up to 40%
- Reduce no-shows by up to 80% with automated email reminders
- Save up to 75% of the time spent managing appointments
- Manage business activity on the go through our iOS and Android apps
- Automatically store appointments in contact profiles, and obtain insights through customer history data
- Synchronize appointments with Google Calendar, Apple iCal, Windows Live, and Microsoft Outlook
For more details, visit the Agendize Appointment scheduling app on the Yext App Directory.
Latest posts by Florentin Rambaud (see all)
- 7 Reasons Your Agency Should White Label - July 25, 2017
- 5 Essential Marketing Downloads for Summer Reading - July 19, 2017
- Agendize has Partnered with the Yext App Directory - June 21, 2017