25 Jan Agendize is looking for a Marketing Manager
We’ve got some big plans brewing for 2012, and need some help getting the word out. We’re looking to hire a Marketing Manager in the Montreal, Canada area.
If you know someone who would be a great fit, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Agendize is a dynamic startup based in Montreal. We offer a web-based platform that helps businesses interact with their web visitors and turn them into customers and loyal fans. Our current client base includes small and large corporations in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.
We’re looking for someone to help us get the word out about the wonders of Agendize and its ability to help businesses everywhere convert their passive web visitors into customers.
If you’re passionate about the web and creating amazing user experiences, and looking for a challenging, rewarding career with a spirited entrepreneurial company, we would love to hear from you.
We’re a small team and this role will require wearing many hats. We’re looking for someone who not only loves being able to do many different types of tasks, but who thrives on it. You will have a huge impact on the growth and future of the company and product.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- writing and management of marketing and sales content (website, landing pages, email campaigns, brochures)
- ownership of the Agendize website (developing content, SEO, managing updates)
- active participation in the development of strategic marketing and communications plans to get word out about Agendize
- ownership of the Agendize blog (manage a calendar of upcoming posts, plan and write posts, manage content produced by other team members)
- day-to-day management of Agendize’s Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles
- competitive analysis, including threat and opportunity assessment
- media outreach (online and traditional)
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in both French and English, with flawless English writing skills.
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in Digital Marketing (including SEO and social media management)
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
Not required, but you’ll get some big bonus points for these:
- Experience working at a web startup or agency
- Experience managing AdWords campaigns
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS and Photoshop
When applying, please include a link to your Twitter account, blog and any other example of your writing or involvement in online communities/social media.
To apply, email email@example.com
Latest posts by Agendize (see all)
- Publishing to Facebook - July 12, 2016
- Pro Tip: Live Chat Button Without the Tab at the Bottom of the Page - February 27, 2013
- Agendize Announces Flexible New Pricing Plans - February 14, 2013