17 Jun We’re Hiring a Marketing Analyst & SEO Specialist in Montréal
POSITION: MARKETING ANALYST & SEO SPECIALIST – MONTREAL
Agendize develops easy-to-use, best-in-class, CRM and business applications for Professionals and SMBs to help them increase their revenues and attract more clients. Agendize apps are fully mobile responsive, and available for leading device types, from iPad, iPhone and Android devices, through to wearable tech such as Apple Watch and Android Wear.
Already partnering with a strong network of channel partners which includes some of the world’s leading Digital Agencies, Telco, Hosting and Website Builders, Agendize solutions generate millions of leads and daily conversations between businesses and their clients around the world. Agendize is as globally diverse as its partner network, with a strong global footprint through its offices in US, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
In 2015, and beyond, the company is focused on becoming a leading provider of Business & Productivity applications to help SMBs take care of daily tasks so that they are free to focus on providing the best possible service for their customers.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR MISSIONS?
Agendize is looking at being the n°1 expert in the local business environment by studying the SMB’s ecosystem and by understanding their working habits and daily tasks.
To do so, the head of Marketing & Communications is looking at a SEO Specialist & Marketing Analyst.
You’ll be in charge of:
– Analyzing the Montréal local business ecosystem and select the key business verticals we should be concentrating on.
– Analyzing the most important keywords for effective ranking on Google.
– Creating optimized landing pages targeted at key SMB verticals so that Agendize is prominent in search engines such as Google, Bing, etc..
– Interviewing sufficient local businesses in the Montréal area regarding their working habits and daily tasks to better tailor our solutions to their needs.
– Creating a local business community that we’ll invite for specific events aimed at helping them air their concerns and capture information that will lead to improving the services available to help manage their business.
– Strengthening Agendize online presence by ensuring inclusion on the leading B2B listings and marketplaces.
– Working in collaboration with the Digital Communications and Content Marketing Specialist, in order to help our in-house articles rank on Google, Bing, etc.
– Creating sleek and informative presentations to support our sales teams, and help project the best image of the company possible.
– A minimum of 2 years of experience in SEO, and any marketing analysis projects in the digital marketing field is required.
– Excellent analytical skills. Be able to recommend some verticals and keywords to target based on a strong market study.
– A high-level proficiency Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Keyword Planners, Google Websmaster Tools is a must.
– Experience in WordPress is a plus, to support near-term landing page initiatives.
– Strong knowledge of Number/Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint programs are required to create the best reporting charts possible.
– Strong communication and relationship management skills are required, in order to create contacts with the local business community.
– Curiosity is needed to constantly be monitoring latest innovations and key insights in the SEO and local business arenas.
– Language: English
ARE YOU INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Please take the time to write a strong cover letter. This will help us understand if you are a good fit for the Agendize team and culture, as well as our marketing and communication needs. You may send your cover letter and resume to : email@example.com
Location Montréal, Le Plateau
Start date August, 1st 2015
Contract type Full-time
Latest posts by Raphaël ISCAR (see all)
- Agendize Academy Tutorials - January 4, 2016
- Customer Engagement in an era of “Digital “Darwinism” - December 21, 2015
- “Book now” for Business Pages with a Facebook Call-to-Action - August 19, 2015