12 Jul 1 Easy Tool to Save the Date and Increase Attendance at Your Summer Event
With social media booming from all corners, adding Google+ to the family this week, we’re realizing it’s easier to host events online in order to increase and organize attendance. From a business point of view, online brand visibility (via webinars, Live Chat, Livestream etc.) is essential for companies wanting to reach more people and gain trust.
Summer months are ideal for hosting online and offline events since guests have more time, energy and enthusiasm to network and participate. So if you plan on hosting a webinar, gala, BBQ or wedding that will be promoted on your website, blog, or mass email make sure to use the appropriate tools and methods of communication to spread the word.
Adding a Save to Calendar button to your event guarantees you won’t waste your time or money on guests who arrive too “fashionably late” or never show up at all. Also, the automatic email and text messaging notifications function is proven to increase attendance by 40% and more. It takes one simple click from your invitees to save your date to their personal calendars, making your event info accessible offline and on the go.
Other features include:
- Compatible with Google Calendar, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Entourage and iCal
- Customizable user interface and API available
- Easy-to-install by copy and pasting code to website, blog or email template
- Google Analytics integration helps track all of your guest’s actions and your company’s networking/conversion goals
Latest posts by nancy (see all)
- Interview with Agendize CEO and Founder Alexandre Rambaud on Foundville - January 17, 2012
- How to Increase Conversions During the Online Shopping Season - December 14, 2011
- New Platform API Methods: Live Chat and Online Scheduling - December 2, 2011