Book more appointments in seconds. Agendize Online Scheduling is the easiest way to manage your appointment scheduling on the web. Convenient automatic reminders reduce no-shows so you can use your time more wisely. The integrated CRM tool automatically collects valuable customer data such as name, number, email and more. Your sales teams will gain a full picture of your client’s online context and relationship with your business. Over 25 million online appointments are booked each day in America. Agendize Online Scheduling is a smart and efficient way to grow and expose your business on the web.
- 60% of appointments are booked online after business hours. Never miss an appointment by allowing your customers to book with you 24/7
- 48% of visitors are more likely to schedule appointments online than offline
- Saves you time by eliminating phone tag, back and forth emailing and double bookings
- Reduce no-shows with automatic email, SMS or IM reminders
- Grow a loyal client base as more customers discover your business on searches
- Customers can book appointments 24/7/365
- Define and monitor business hours and vacation days
- After choosing a service, customers can choose a staff member, or be automatically assigned one
- Sync appointments with your online calendar
- Appointments can be booked instantly or require employee confirmation
- Let customers book appointments from your Facebook page
- Easily send email promotions to some or all of your clients directly from your Agendize dashboard
- Padding between appointments for setup or transit time
Fast and Easy
- Easy for customers and staff alike to cancel and reschedule appointments
- Fast one-time setup
- Web-based, no software to download
- Easy-to-install interaction buttons, simply copy and paste a line of code
- One monthly price, no hidden fees or service charges
- Phone, chat and email support from our team to answer any questions you may have
- Sync your appointments to iCal, Outlook and Google calendars
- Give clients the option to sign up for your mailing list
- Synchronize your client data with third party CRM tools including Salesforce, Zoho CRM, Tactile CRM and Capsule CRM.
- Billing and invoicing for scheduled appointments via PayPal
- Works with Macs, Windows, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, iPhones, iPads and Androids devices
- Install Agendize Online Scheduling on any website, blog or Facebook page
Look and Feel
- Personalize the platform and all emails by uploading your logo.
- Customize the text and look of every email and SMS sent by Agendize.
- Change colors, borders and text
- Option to hide the Agendize logo
- Developer-friendly API
- CRM tool included to gather customer contact info, email and appointment history
- Detailed reporting on online scheduling data: dates, durations, services, referral sources, traffic stats and more
- Option to track all Agendize interactions in Google Analytics
How does Online Scheduling work?
Customize your Book an Appointment button and paste the given code to your website, blog, and email or banner campaign.
Your visitor clicks the Book an Appointment button, triggering a dialog box to appear. Visitor selects the details for their appointment (staff member, service, date, time etc.)
Agendize sends the request to the assigned appointment supervisor and selected staff member. Once confirmed, the appointment is automatically added to your company’s online calendar. Your visitor is given the option to add it to their online and/or mobile calendar as well.
Every detail of this process is sent to our comprehensive Analytics engine to help you better measure conversion and user engagement
Where to use it?
You can install a Book an Appointment button wherever you can add HTML code! It’s easy, fast and secure. Here are a few examples:
Contact/About Us page so you and your visitor can meet one on one
Product or service page to book a demo or consultation
iPad application so your visitors can request a private meeting anytime, on the go
Email or banner ad campaign to optimize conversions and client base